Butane (C4H10) Gas
We, Axcel gases along with our associate companies are a renowned Butane Gas Manufacture, supplier and exporters in India. There are two types of Butane available, n-Butane and Iso Butane, depending upon their Carbon to Hydrogen bonding. Butane is an Organic compound which is highly flammable, non toxic, non corrosive, colorless gas in its pure form. It has got a boiling point of -1 to 1°C (30 to 34°F). Butane is basically a byproduct of natural Oil and gas industry and is available under earth and under sea bed. Butane is a gas at standard temperature and pressure. For ease of storage and transport, it is converted in to liquid. This liquefied gas is stored in Butane Gas Cylinders and supplied to diverse industries / laboratories for their respective use. We also supply Butane Gas Cartridges.
Butane is available in different purity grades and concentrations to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries. We have in house laboratory equipments to check the level of purity as well as concentrations. Butane is basically a fuel gas used to give heat to any requirement. It is majorly used as a source of energy for various applications. Our experienced professionals can use their knowledge to provide you solution to fulfill your unique requirements
Common Uses And Applications In Industries
- As a fuel gas in industry for any heating application when mixed with Propane.
- As a fuel gas in metal cutting / welding / brazing operations in an industry when mixed with Propane.
- As a Fuel gas in automobiles as motor fuel as alone or when mixed with propane.
- As a fuel gas used in household for cooking and heating purpose.
- As a refrigerant gas.
- Iso Butane is used in refineries for mixing purpose to increase the octane number.
- As a propellant for Aerosol sprays.
- As a calibration gas mixture when mixed with any Inert / carrier gas, to check and calibrate the laboratory or research grade instruments.
These are some of the common uses of Butane. There are various other ways in which Butane can be used in a particular industry or process.