Nitrogen (N2) Gas
Axcel Gases is a renowned Nitrogen gas manufacturer, supplier and exporters both in liquid and compressed gas forms. Nitrogen Gas is tasteless, odorless, colorless and nonflammable gas present in atmosphere at a concentration of 78.09 % by volume. It has a boiling point of -195.8°C (-320.4°F). Nitrogen Gas is produced by Cryogenic Distillation/air separation plants which condenses air and distills liquid Nitrogen. This liquid Nitrogen is further converted into gaseous Nitrogen at room temperature and is being stored in Nitrogen Gas Cylinders for further use in any Industrial application.
For some applications where continuous and high quantity of N2 gas is required to be feed, We make use of N2 gas cylinder quad which is nothing but number of cylinder interconnected and having common outlet. Due to its high availability in atmosphere and low cost, Nitrogen gas and liquid finds huge application in various processes.
Some process also requires using Nitrogen in Liquid Form only. For such process or applications, Liquid Nitrogen is stored and supplied in special vacuum insulated containers called Cryogenic Containers or Cryo Cans or Dewars. There are different sizes of Cryo Cans available depending upon volume of liquid stored in it.
For different type of cylinder sizes
Nitrogen Cylinders Quads
For different type of Quad
Liquid Nitrogen Cryogenic Container
For different type of Cryo Cans sizes
Nitrogen gas and Nitrogen liquid are available in different purity grades and concentrations to meet the specific requirement of diverse industries. We have in house laboratory equipments to check the level of purity as well as various impurities present in it. Due to its almost non reactive nature at normal room temperature and low cost, Nitrogen Gas finds huge application in various industrial applications
Common Uses And Applications In Industries
- As a leak testing gas for various pipelines and vessels installations.
- As a pressurizing gas, helping in flush out various chemicals or fluids through pipelines or vessels.
- As a shielding gas in steel manufacturing to diminish oxidation effect in steel melting process and in hot metal treating procedure for removal of impurities and porosity.
- In degassing process to remove impurities or porosities from various molten metal like Aluminum.
- As a sudden freezing agent for any eatables due to its instant solidifying property.
- As a filler gas in Food Items Packaging industry.
- Liquid Nitrogen is being used to store blood, body tissues and other natural samples of human as well as other species.
- Liquid Nitrogen can be used where solidification as well as removal of unhealthy tissues is required through cryosurgery and dermatology techniques.
- As a filler gas in Bulb / Lighting Industry.
These are some of the common uses of Nitrogen. There are various other ways in which Nitrogen can be used in a particular industry or process.